XProtect Corporate is powerful, IP video management software designed for large-scale, multi-site installations. It supports an unlimited number of cameras, users and sites.
XProtect Corporate provides the ultimate peace of mind for high-risk security installations. Edge Storage combined with failover Recording Servers and a redundant Management Server ensure video recordings are never interrupted and access to the system is always maintained.
Centralized management is even easier with Milestone Federated Architecture™, while integrated map applications and built-in support for XProtect® Smart Wall ensure exceptional surveillance overview and control.
Features for effective live monitoring
- Alarm Manager: Single-point alarm function that provides a clear and consolidated overview of security and system-related alarms and gives instant access to cameras for immediate visual verification, decreasing the number of false alarms
- Bookmarking: Flag video sequences of particular interest and add descriptive notes, enabling users to easily share information and increase efficiency in investigating incidents
- XProtect Smart Wall: An add-on video wall product that supports any number or combination of monitors regardless of manufacturer and seamlessly integrates with the XProtect Smart Client and map function
Ideal for sophisticated, high-security surveillance
- Edge Storage with flexible retrieval: A redundancy option that ensures continuous recording of audio and video and allows you to control when recordings are retrieved from camera storage based on time schedules and events
- Milestone Federated Architecture: Interconnect multiple, individual XProtect Corporate systems into a master/slave hierarchy of federated sites, ensuring unlimited scalability and ultimate operational flexibility
- Milestone Integration Platform (MIP) support: Enables easy and flexible integration of various types of security and business systems and video analytics applications, providing ultimate usability for the security operator
Reduce total cost of ownership
- Centralized management: A single-management user interface controls all connected cameras, devices, storage and users, helping reduce operating costs by ensuring fast, efficient management of large, multi-site installations
- Multi-stage storage: Set multiple archive steps with individual retention times and frame rates, which significantly reduces the cost of long-term video storage
- 64-bit Recording Servers: Add more cameras while using fewer servers, helping to reduce overall hardware costs
- System Monitor: Displays actual and historic information about system performance and storage use, allowing for proactive system management
XProtect Corporate is powerful, IP...