XProtect Enterprise is comprehensive IP video management software designed for medium and large-scale installations, primarily multi-site, multi-server deployments.
Quick and easy to set up and manage, XProtect Enterprise’s powerful features such as system configuration wizards and auto-detection of hardware significantly reduce the time and costs of deploying large security installations.
The consolidated single-management interface provides an efficient way to view and control an unlimited number of cameras,* giving supreme situational awareness for quick response and accurate investigation.
XProtect Enterprise also supports endless integration possibilities using the Milestone Integration Platform Software Development Kit (MIP SDK), allowing you to future proof your investment and add customized functionality to your security solution.
Easy to use
- Automatic camera discovery: Ensures rapid discovery of hundreds of different IP-based video cameras and encoders from numerous vendors, speeding up installation process
- Configuration wizards: Guides users through the process of adding cameras, defining rules and configuring storage and archive areas, which simplifies the installation procedure
- Consolidated user interface: Security operators can manage cameras and alarms, control gates and entrances, broadcast audio messages and create and export evidence all in one easy-to-navigate, video-enabled interface
Seeing is believing
- Map: Interactive, multi-layered maps provide a comprehensive visual overview of cameras and layouts, providing supreme situational awareness and improved response time
- Alarm Manager: Integrated with the map function, it gives you a consolidated overview of security and system alarms, providing immediate visual verification and decreasing the number of false alarms
- Camera Navigator: An innovative feature that collects camera locations, names and view areas, making complex locations easy to navigate and allowing you to efficiently track moving objects
- ImmerVision Enables® 360° panomorph lens support: Gain a 360° surround view that eliminates blind spots and increases the video surveillance capabilities of existing cameras, giving you more video coverage with fewer cameras
- Storage: Optimize disk usage with long-term storage featuring dynamic archiving that saves disk space and short-term storage that stores video on fast, local disks
- Dual streaming: Two independent, configurable video streams for live and recorded viewing can be individually optimized for stream compression, resolution and frame rate
- Motion detection: Improved and enhanced, it lowers memory and central processing unit consumption (CPU) even when additional cameras are added, which reduces costs and optimizes hardware usage
*For most installations larger than 250 cameras, Milestone recommends using our premium product XProtect® Corporate.