XProtect NVR is a unique, ready-to-use solution that combines XProtect®, the world’s leading video management software (VMS) with a preconfigured workstation.
Designed for the small business market, XProtect NVR supports eight or 16 cameras and has a wide range of video surveillance features to easily manage your system. Preinstalled software and unique system configuration wizards make setting up your security system fast and easy.
A true value of XProtect NVR is that it supports analytics and third-party integrations through the Milestone Integration Platform (MIP), giving you unlimited potential to add custom solution business systems.
XProtect NVR also works seamlessly with XProtect Mobile, so you can view your installation when you are on the go.
Surveillance setup is fast and easy
- Hardware/software solution:Your system is up and running quickly with preinstalled software and configured hardware for optimal performance. The solution also includes a wired mouse and keyboard.
- Configuration wizards: Unique software wizards swiftly guide you through the process of adding cameras, configuring video, scheduling recordings, adjusting motion detection settings and managing system users
- Automatic device detection: A wizard scans your system and automatically detects connected hardware, making it easy to successfully set up your installation
Ideal solution for retail
- XProtect® Transact preloaded*: Efficiently monitor customers, transactions and merchandise with XProtect Transact, an investigation tool that links video with transaction data
- Integration support: Through MIP you can integrate custom solutions and business systems, such as people counting, directly into the software, allowing you to manage your entire installation through one unified interface
*Licenses must be purchased for XProtect Transact
Future proof your installation
- High-performance solution: Rigorous testing and the latest Intel® technology optimize the performance of your system and ensure secure storage of your video recordings
- Seamlessly transition to IP: With preconfigured technical specifications for IP cameras, you can gradually and comfortably incorporate IP network cameras into your security