XProtect Professional is comprehensive open platform IP video management software for mid-sized, single-site installations. With multiple configurable servers, it supports up to 64 cameras per server and an unlimited number of users.
XProtect Professional is ideal for capturing video and for installations requiring supreme playback functionality, by providing an efficient way to manage video and swiftly export evidence. Search tools such as Smart Search and the Sequence Explorer allow you to quickly find incidents from one or more cameras.
A complete solution for campuses that have multiple buildings at a single-site, XProtect Professional features Milestone Integration Platform (MIP) support, enabling integration with business systems and video analytics.
The power to do more
- Multiple servers: Easily expand your installation and add more cameras and hardware without decreasing the performance of the system because additional devices can be distributed among up to five servers
- Dual streaming: Two independent, configurable video streams for live and recorded viewing can be individually optimized for stream compression, resolution and frame rate
- Improved motion detection: Lowers memory and central processing unit (CPU) consumption even when additional cameras are added and can detect motion on key frames or on a specific part of the video in regular or lower resolution
Create high-quality evidence
- Sequence Explorer: Displays a visual overview of captured video and time intervals from one of more cameras as drag-and-throw image thumbnails, enabling quick evidence creation
- Panomorph lens: ImmerVision Enables® 360° panomorph lens support gives a complete surround view of your installation. A panomorph lens increases your video surveillance coverage and removes blind spots so you can see more with the same number of cameras
- XProtect® Smart Client – Player: A video viewer that is added to exported video and audio with one click. Evidence is exported in Milestone database format along with any relevant information you choose to add, making it easy for law enforcement to quickly view footage of the incident and then re-export the most essential video